Mincar Consulting delivers on business-objectives in every project. We follow a proven 5-step project mgmt process and lead project teams to success. Our complete list of services and products include:
ERP/IT/Web Project Management Services
Jen was a pleasure to work with and has a fantastic idea in Office Squared. With so many of us working remotely, she has created a fantastic, functional and cool *Third Space* where remote knowledge workers can go to get work done and connect. Fantastic idea Jen. Thanks for reaching out to us!!
Workplace, Development and Environmental Resource
Our four Program/Project Management Services include:
- Project Management – Plan, scope, estimate, manage and oversee delivery of your initiative. We will get it done.
- Project Assistance – Assess/audit your current project status and formulate a short and long term wellness plan
- Program Management Office (PMO) – Create and manage your Program Management Office
- Process Definition – Establish program/project management and Software Development Life Cycle for multiple enterprise projects
Project Management Training
Project Management Fundamentals
Are you tired of your projects coming in late or over budget? Attend this class to learn and develop core project management processes and practices. Are you new to project management with minimal or no previous knowledge of project management? Participants will work with each phase of the 5-step Project Management Institute’s (PMI) project management cycle, including the following: creating a Project Charter; WBS and effective project planning; and status reporting.
Project Management Intermediate Workshop
Aimed at experienced project managers to practice core PM tools. We will walk through the 5 step process in a lot more depth, but this time you bring a project to the class and together we will develop the project charter, plan and status report for your specific project.
This course is meant to:
- Complementary to PMI framework
- Strengthen current PM skills
- Apply these skills to your job
Class participants will develop project deliverables for an actual project. It is ideal for a department or project team looking to deepen their pm skills.
As a project manager, you have been given a huge responsibility to deliver the project objectives. Often times, however, you are working with a team of people who don’t report to you and are often not even in your organization. How can you successfully manage the project in this type of environment? Move from Project Management to true Project Leadership. Attend this class to learn and practice skills to obtain more successful (and more enjoyable!) projects.
Specific objectives are:
- Be able to apply some key skills to deal with different project leadership situations
- Communication – proactive and reactive
- Problem resolution – dealing with major task and people challenges
- Accountability management
- Feel confident in solving practical situation that come up while managing the project.
- Use flexibility of leadership style – ability to read the project and the people, shifting leadership approach with the circumstances.
We will be stepping through the five phases of project mgmt and discussing common problems/situations and possible solutions that you have encountered. The course will include case study work, role-playing, open discussion, and brainstorming exercises.
Project Management Productivity Coaching
This coaching session is designed to support individuals or teams with fine tuning or customizing their project deliverables. Using an actual project and project deliverable, the facilitator will guide the pm and team through the PMI process steps.
Each coaching session provides enhanced project team skills, a project deliverable and a confident and energized project manager. Support can include attending project kick-offs, creating project charters, facilitating project workbreak down sessions, building project plans, running effective project status meetings, or individual project manager coaching sessions.